Continued growth creates a career opportunity in our Lethbridge, AB location.
Meridian Manufacturing Inc. offers an exciting career opportunity for:
Reporting to the Vice-President Finance, the Controller will be responsible for managing all aspects of the financial operations, including budgeting, financial reporting, cost variance analysis and internal controls for all Meridian locations. The position will provide support and resources to the VP Finance and Accounting Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Professional Accounting designation – CPA, CA, CGA, or CMA
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a similar capacity, preferably in manufacturing with managerial responsibilities
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize job responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel to various Meridian locations
Meridian Manufacturing Inc. provides a competitive compensation package with opportunities for professional growth. Qualified candidates can submit their applications, along with salary expectations, to Human Resources.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.