The Associate Director position provides an opportunity for direct involvement in various regulatory functions of CPA Saskatchewan, with primary roles being:
- Professional conduct investigation,
- Conduct investigation and prosecution process development
- Professional support to the Professional Conduct committee
- Professional conduct (ethical) standards development
Other roles within regulatory functions will be determined based on the knowledge and skills of the selected applicant and in consultation with current professional staff.
The successful applicant will be a Chartered Professional Accountant with extensive experience in evidence or fact gathering and report writing, for example control audits, or process consulting.
Applicants should also possess the following characteristics and capabilities:
- Collaborative team player
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organized and productive
- Diligent and takes initiative
- Objective and Decisive
- Creative and innovative
- Progressive technology skill
We provide a professional work environment with a contemporary corporate culture and competitive compensation.
If involvement in, and development of, regulatory functions for the CPA profession in Saskatchewan interests you please submit your letter of application, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply: January 16, 2017