Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Senior Accountant - Public Practice
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00
Experience the difference a medium sized office environment and approachable management team makes! Working in Edmonton, the successful Senior Accountant will enjoy enormous variety within this medium accounting firm; from notice to readers, preparing reviews to audit files. Our client welcomes everyone but ideally any candidates enrolled in the CPA program are encouraged to apply. In addition to a competitive salary, our client offers 100% reimbursement of professional education courses and 100% coverage of membership dues.
Combined with a customer service attitude, the successful Senior Accountant will have successfully completed a 2 year Accounting Diploma or a Bachelor of Commerce Degree majoring in Accounting, combined with 3+ years’ experience working in an accounting firm. Applicants for the Senior Accountant position, who are near completion of their designation are strongly encouraged to apply. Strong technical skills and an advanced understanding of MS Office & Caseware would ensure immediate success in this fast paced position. As Senior Accountant you will be the front line of contact with clients and must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. For immediate confidential consideration please forward your resume to Anthony Ierino at email@example.com quoting job number 05110-0008975443 in the subject line.