Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Intermediate Accounting Technician
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00
Experience the difference a small office environment makes! Our client, an established accounting firm specializes in servicing owner managed clientele and is searching for an Intermediate Accounting Technician to join their team. Responsibilities will include the completion of client files, preparation of financial statements and corresponding tax returns. The Intermediate Accounting Technician will be reporting to the Senior Accounting Technician. With a focus on customer service, our client prides themselves on their timely advice, efficient service and friendly approach.
Combined with a customer service attitude, the successful Intermediate Accounting Technician will also have a minimum of 3 years of experience preparing financial statements, T4's and T5's within a public practice environment. Strong technical skills and an advanced understanding of MS Office applications is also required. For immediate confidential consideration please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting position number Int. Tech 05110-0008976851