Our growing company is seeking a Senior Financial Advisor to work within our Integrated Advisory division. This position offers great benefits, open opportunities with new and existing clients, opportunities for advancement and the benefits of growing and learning alongside accomplished business leaders in the Wealth Management industry. We offer mentoring programs through our VP’s and Senior executives, as well as an opportunity to use innovative reporting technology and continuous education.
We are currently looking for a full time Senior Financial Advisor to work within a partner CPA firm in the City of Edmonton. Your key focus will be supporting, developing and fostering client relationships within the firm by working with clients to achieve their financial goals. This will be accomplished by:
• Providing educated advice, recommendations and solutions to meet client needs and provide a best in class client experience.
• Meeting targets and supporting the growth of Wealth Management within partnering firms.
• Dedication to successful partnerships and the growth of WealthCo throughout Canada.
Successful candidates will require:
• CPA and/or CFP designation
• Minimum of 5 years experience in banking, investments or financial planning
• CIM designation would be considered an asset
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills
• Self motivation, accountability and an entrepreneurial spirit
Our greatest asset at WealthCo is our people - we offer competitive salaries based on education and experience, a bonus based performance model and excellent benefits.
To explore this opportunity further, please visit our website at www.Wealthco.ca or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank everyone for their interest, we are only able to contact applicants selected for an interview. You are encouraged to watch for future opportunities by checking www.wealthco.ca.