- Provide support to a Senior Analyst
- Maintain and enhance company databases and models for a wide variety of energy services companies.
- Preparation of company reports and frequent presentations at the firm’s Sales and Trading meetings.
- Maintain relationships with coverage companies in order to stay current with their operations.
- Requires a high energy level in a demanding work environment (long days).
- Financial or business oriented undergraduate degree, such as a B. Comm.
- A CPA designation, and/or enrolment in the CFA program and successful completion of Level 1 is required.
- High degree of Excel spreadsheet knowledge and competence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial statement analysis.
- Attention to detail is essential.
The ideal candidate should have three to five years of relevant work experience in the oil & gas or investment industry. The candidate’s key work experience should relate to the analysis of financial statements and financial modeling.
Compensation will initially be a guaranteed salary with benefits. After a probationary period, this person will also participate in a discretionary performance-based bonus program.
Applications (no phone calls please)
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org