Stark & Marsh CPA LLP is seeking a qualified individual to join our Technical Services Department as an Accountant in Shaunavon, SK.
- Our successful candidate will possess their CPA (CA, CMA, or CGA)
- 2-4 years of public tax/accounting experience
- Experience with a client base of agriculture would be deemed an asset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The wiliness to learn & goal oriented
- The ability to work in a team setting
Non-designated candidates whom possess a post-secondary degree or diploma from a recognized business program with 3-5 years’ experience in the workforce may also be considered for this position.
Our successful candidate will receive technical training and immediate practical experience in their area of employment. While developing the required technical knowledge and diagnostic, project/process management, and information management skills, they will also strive to reach leadership, management, communications, and interpersonal competencies as cultivated within the firm.