H. Wilson Industries (2010) Ltd. (a division of Volker Stevin Canada) is seeking the ideal candidate for the position of:
Controller – H. Wilson Industries (2010) Ltd.
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta
(JOB ID: WIL01717)
Reporting to the General Manager at H. Wilson and to the Chief Financial Officer at Volker Stevin Canada, the Controller is the expert, reporting financial results, and leading the finance and accounting functions of H. Wilson Industries (2010) Ltd. and coordinating its integration with the parent company standard business processes and reporting.
- Within an entrepreneurial, fast paced office and operations environment, providing accounting knowledge and leadership skills, the Controller will ensure the alignment of accounting and reporting processes within the context of company and accounting standards and policy, while maintaining financial insight and analytical value to local management.
- Through successfully applied continuous improvement experience, lead in the control and management of the financial affairs of the company to maximize the return to its shareholders.
The Ideal Candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, or equivalent experience.
- CPA designation (CGA, CA, CMA) PLUS 5+ years of subsequent experience in a significant financial role demonstrating progressive responsibilities.
- 5 years of experience supervising a team within the accounting field.
- 5 years daily working experience in a complex ERP financial environment (Vista by Viewpoint an asset).
- Excellence in organization, interpersonal, relationship and communication skills.
- Experience in a heavy construction industry with a cost and project focus.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Please submit Cover Letter & Resume to Careers@volkerstevin.ca, quoting Competition #WIL01717- Controller
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview