• Reviews and ensures overall Financial accuracy for the assigned project.
• High level of involvement in the operation of our cost control system and analysis of construction costs.
• Analyze project domain documents, processes and systems – utilizing the SAP and Hard Dollar technology suite of products.
• Troubleshooting job conditions, accounting, financial projections, human resources, payroll, purchasing, taxes, and subcontracts.
• Helps adhere to compliance with federal and state taxes including payroll, use and property taxes.
• Assists in the supervision of the project business office staff including accounts payable, payroll, and reception functions.
• Obtains documentation to support subcontracts, material contracts and owner progress estimates including bonding, insurance and lien releases.
• Responsible for training subordinate business office personnel.
• Bachelor's degree in Administration with a minor in Accounting or Finance or any other related field
• 1 - 4 years of experience in construction industry (mining, oil/gas, civil, etc.)
• Very familiar with Excel (Pivot tables, IF statements, VBA/Macros, etc.)
• Self-reliable, willing to learn and good attitude
• Able to relocate within Western Canada or elsewhere in Canada
Kiewit believes in equal opportunity in employment practices without discrimination, and complies with all laws regarding human rights in the provinces where we operate.