Great opportunity to join an established but growing company, utilizing the latest in technology!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Manager of Financial Process / Senior Business Analyst that understands “THE NUMBERS” but also can be the liaison with IT, SALES and Administration, to improve and enhance financial systems, data management and processing. To be a collaborative and hands on influencer with strong management and communication skill.
To qualify for this position you will be a great team player (demonstrated track record required), be an effective communicator and be forward moving. Yes “hands on” is expected and of course be confident in your capability but friendly and humble (genuine) in your presentation.
Duties to include but limited to:
- Manage the entire life cycle for all financial applications from strategic planning to ongoing tactical activities in support of financial analysis and data management.
- Lead the implementation of process improvements resulting in a more efficient finance function including the roll out of upgrades and systems.
- Specify requirements, enhancements, etc. for current and future applications.
- Main areas of focus include, but are not limited to, review and revise the Capital Assets and billing systems, improvement of the month end process and enhanced reporting capabilities in the BA system.
- 1 direct report in addition to the management of external consultants (when necessary) on various projects.
- Collaborate with other IT Product Managers, attend all the meetings associated.
- 5-10 Experience with CODA and Business Analytics required.
- Experience with ZOURA or other billing systems is preferred.
- Strong understanding of both Accounting & IT.
- Accounting and/or IT credentials (diploma, degree and/or accreditation).
- Solid Project Management skills.
- You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Our client works at engaging their employees and provides a fun and interactive environment, but please be clear there is a high volume of accountability and responsibility to be measured.
For immediate consideration please call Trevor Johnson at 403-264-2242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org