This role is in the investment management group and will be part of the team responsible for sourcing, evaluating and negotiating transactions as well as monitoring existing and future portfolio investments. The role will support the activities of multiple portfolio managers.
The responsibilities for this position include, among other things:
- Completing and summarizing due diligence on prospective investment opportunities;
- Corporate modelling of potential investment opportunities;
- Monitoring existing investments;
- Drafting presentations for internal and external purposes; and
- Supporting the portfolio managers in a multitude of ways to maximize the effectiveness of the firm.
- A professional accounting and/or CFA designation;
- Minimum 4-10 years of relevant experience which may include experience within the mergers and acquisitions, due diligence and/or valuations group of an accounting firm or experience within the business development group of an operating company;
- Experience within the oilfield services industry;
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with advanced modeling;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and experience evaluating financial statements;
- Strong sense of integrity and personal accountability;
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic;
- Resourceful with a desire to find solutions;
- Detail oriented; and
- Highly organized.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Nancy Dhaliwal at email@example.com. The deadline for applications is April 10, 2017. All applications received will be held in the strictest of confidence. We appreciate all applicants' interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.