Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Bilingual Benefits Specialist
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $67,000.00 to $74,000.00
An exceptional opportunity for an experienced Bilingual Benefit Specialist has just become available in the Edmonton area. Working as a Benefits Specialist you will be responsible for; providing information in regards to health and benefit coverage, making informed decisions for plan options, and assessing internal and external resources for hundreds of employees across Alberta. The successful candidate will be working in a call-center environment and must be capable of attending to a high volume of inquiries. Interviews are beginning immediately and for confidential consideration please forward your resume to Adam Creaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Benefits Specialist 511-0009181644 in the subject line of your email.
Our client is searching for a Bilingual Benefits Specialist with a minimum of 3 years experience to join their team and is very interested in applicants that are pursuing or considering pursuing a CEBS designation. All applicants must also have superior knowledge of MS Office products. If you have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both French and English, are comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization, a passion for client service, and a minimum of 3 years Benefits Administration experience you might be just what our client is looking for! Our client is offering exceptional benefits including extended health care benefits, a generous vacation package and an attractive retirement savings plan.