Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $40,000.00 to $48,000.00
Our Oil & Gas Industry client is looking to hire a Payroll Administrator. You will oversee the entire payroll process for approximately 95 full-time and field work employees. The Payroll Administrator will be instrumental in providing internal understanding of a variety of pay types on a monthly basis. This role will be reporting directly to the Controller. You will be instrumental in developing best practices for payroll, vacation pay and benefit administration as well as generating relevant information for the accounting group to ensure complete, accurate recording of payroll expenses and liabilities in the monthly financial statements. This role will appeal to someone who wants to lead in an area of their own and be very hands on with a payroll. If this Payroll Administrator role sounds like you please contact us today!
Are you looking for an opportunity to streamline and establish best practice payroll processes? Are you a dynamic payroll professional looking to be part of a growing organization? Experience with Simply Accounting and SAGE 50 is an asset for this role. Candidates will have 2 or more years of payroll experience. If you are interested in and qualified for this position. If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please e-mail your resume immediately to Allison Greyeyes firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 780-424-4220 quoting reference number 05110-0009205832