Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Senior Accountant, Operations
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00
Robert Half Finance & Accounting has a South Edmonton client who is searching for an experienced Senior Accountant, Operations to join their team. As Senior Accountant, Operations you will be responsible for financial reporting, assurance and compliance. This includes the preparation and presentation of the financial statements for a group of companies including monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, development, implementation and maintenance of the corporate budget, completion of all compliance matters in connection with the group of companies including taxation and financial compliance, assisting with cash flow forecasting and capital planning and lastly variance analysis reporting. The ideal candidate will bring an entrepreneurial mind set and a “get it done” attitude to the table. To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to Anthony Ierino quoting Senior Accountant, Operations in the subject line.
If you have hands on experience working closely with Project Managers, we highly encourage you to apply as this role demands someone that enjoys working closely and effectively with operations and accounting. An accounting designation is required; exceptions can be made for those pursuing their designation as long as their experience meets the requirements mentioned above.
To apply online, please go to:
For more information and additional assistance to apply, please contact Anthony Ierino at (780) 424-4220.