Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Intermediate Accountant - Work/Life Balance
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $55,000.00 to $62,000.00
Robert Half Finance & Accounting has a northwest Edmonton client who is searching for an experienced Intermediate Accountant to join their team. As Intermediate Accountant you will be the go to person for finances in the office while processing accounts receivable transactions including the daily bank deposit, account reconciliations and will data enter cash into ACCPAC. The Intermediate Accountant will also be responsible for keying accounts payable invoices into the system. On a monthly basis the Intermediate Accountant will prepare monthly financial statements, reconcile all balance sheet accounts and prepare working paper files monthly. The Intermediate Accountant will also prepare ad hoc reporting and a series of sales reports on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis. This is a great opportunity for anyone that enjoys a role with a variety of responsibilities while offering work/life balance. Interviews for this role will start next week, please apply immediately.
An experienced Intermediate Accountant is needed for our northwest Edmonton client. Accountants with hands on experience preparing monthly financial statements are strongly preferred at this time and preference will be shown to applicants with demonstrated experience reconciling balance sheet accounts and preparing working paper files. ACCPAC experience would be helpful but is not required..
To apply online, please go to:
For more information and additional assistance to apply, please contact Anthony Ierino at (780) 424-4220.