We are currently seeking an experienced Accountant. Responsibilities to include completing bookkeeping, file preparation for compilations and review engagements.
- Preparation and completion of working papers, financial statements, and tax returns for both compilations and review engagements;
- Preparation of bookkeeping engagements and personal tax returns;
- Preparation of T1's, T2's, T4's, T5's and GST/HST returns;
- To build good working relationships with clients by providing timely results and or information;
- To handle all queries from Canada Revenue Agency in a timely and efficient manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree;
- CPA designation preferred;
- Minimum 2 year's experience in public practice;
- Experience with compilations, review and preparation of tax returns;
- Knowledge of CaseWare and Profile.