On behalf of our client, Magi Real Estate Services, Inspired HR is seeking to find a Chief Financial Officer to join their team.
This position is based in San Antonio, TX. If required, relocation services will be provided for the successful candidate. Details to be discussed during the interview process.
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join our team. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this position is responsible for all of the financial operations of the company, its subsidiaries, and its properties, as well as providing strategic leadership. The Chief Financial Officer will also be responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with all external stakeholders. The successful incumbent will provide the vision for strategic and long-term financial planning for the company.
The Chief Financial Officer will work with the senior management team to identify critical issues & potential opportunities within the organization, makes financial control and planning recommendations, and provides related financial guidance and strategic financial advice. In a leadership role, the incumbent will be responsible for the accounting team consisting of a controller, accounting clerks, and a full charge bookkeeper.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Finance or other related discipline, with CA designation
- Minimum 5 years experience assembling capital for real estate projects and funds
- Solid understanding of the private equity market dynamics
- Understanding of real estate markets on the national, regional, state and local levels
- History of successful equity raise a minimum of $200MM+
- Working knowledge of accounting information systems and software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in investor reporting
- Experience in analyzing investments & development
- Successful track record of closing substantial volume of investments
- Institutional mindset to compliment an entrepreneurial CEO
- Enthusiastic leader that has implemented an institutional type of organization with efficiency, optimization, and a master of processes and procedures
- Calm under pressure to inspire confidence in others
- Visionary leadership that has grown and mentored staff
- Strategic thinking
- Makes work fun
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas
Required education: Bachelor's Degree
Required experience: minimum 5 years’ experience assembling capital for real estate projects and funds
Required license or certification: CPA (CA, CGA or CMA)
Salary commensurate with experience