Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00
Our Oil & Gas service based client has an ideal role for applicants in the Lloydminster area who are professionally designated and have a strong desire to work in an environment that supports growth. Ideally they are searching for applicants with a minimum of 5 years hands on experience in accounting and will be looking to move into a CFO role in the next 3-5 years. To qualify you must have successfully completed a post-secondary education in accounting or commerce, preference will be shown to applicants with a professional designation. Hands' on accounting in a business environment is also required, as is experience using Simply Accounting software
An exciting career opportunity has just come available with one of our Oil & Gas service based clients in Lloydminster and if you are a professionally designated accountant this could be just the opportunity you have been waiting for. As a Staff Accountant you will work very closely with the Financial Controller to prepare monthly financial statements, reporting packages, month end analysis, standard journal entries, government reporting, budgets, and account reconciliations.
To apply online, please go to:
For more information and additional assistance to apply, please contact Adam Creaghan at (780) 424-4220.