Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Accounts Receivable Representative
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $40,000.00 to $48,000.00
Our client, a retail supplier, is recruiting for an experienced Accounts Receivable Collections Representative with 3-5 years’ experience to join their Edmonton team. In this role you will report directly to the Manager of Accounting and will be responsible for set up, management of credit limits, collections, reconciliation and also may be required to assist in the inventory and billing department. Using great customer service skills and superior negotiation skills you will work with delinquent customers to bring about the timely resolution of payments. Great attention to detail, experience using Accpac software and confidence in collections will ensure that you are successful in this role.
Our client, a retail supplier located in Southeast Edmonton is looking for a permanent experienced Accounts Receivable Representative to join their team and ensure the timely collection of outstanding accounts. A customer service focus and a strong desire to build win-win relationships are critical to success in this service orientated organization. To qualify you must have a proven track record in the collection of outstanding accounts, managing new client setup and granting credit. Strong negotiation skills, excellent attention to detail and great customer service is required for this role.
To apply online, please go to:
For more information and additional assistance to apply, please contact Marisa Ford at (780) 424-4220.