Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
US Payroll Administrator
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00
Our diversified client operating in various industries is searching for a US Payroll Administrator to join their Edmonton office. Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, the successful candidate will assist with the weekly, hourly and salary preparation of a 700 + person payroll for employees working in multiple states in the US. The Payroll Administrator will also assist with the reconciliation of a semimonthly, salaried payroll and preparation payroll for direct deposit into employee accounts. Full cycle US payroll experience is necessary for the successful Payroll Administrator.
The successful Payroll Administrator will bring a combination of hands on experience and coursework through the Canadian Payroll Association to this fast paced position. Ideally, the successful applicant will bring a minimum of 3 years' experience in payroll within an industrial environment and will have a strong understanding of employment standards. Our client is internationally recognized and will offer the successful payroll administrator a great career growth opportunity.
To apply online, please go to:
For more information and additional assistance to apply, please contact Adam Creaghan at (780) 424-4220.