Imagine working for a global company dedicated to personal career growth and opportunity in moving the company forward. Ricoh Canada Inc is part of a 75-year-old global company with a rich history of innovation and environmental sustainability. We are a leading provider of solutions and services designed to optimize productivity and workflow. We offer the following in our search for engaged employees: world class training programs; flexible work schedules; a strong focus on career development; competitive base salary and incentive plans; comprehensive benefits; and RRSP matching. Change your path by accomplishing a bright future with us at Ricoh Canada Inc
As the Senior Financial Analyst, Tax and Treasury your role will be equally responsible for Treasury and Tax activities. The Senior Financial Analyst will be the primary operational contact with the Company's banks and taxation authorities. There will be significant involvement in preparation of cash flow projections and monitoring and reporting on actual cash flow results
- Responsible for all Company tax compliance activities other than payroll-related taxes.
- Responsible for preparation and/or review of all Company tax returns including income tax, and sales/commodity tax and the coordination of tax audits.
- Determination of Company's monthly tax provision.
- Responsible for the preparation of daily, monthly and annual cash flow projections and reporting on actual cash flow results.
- Responsible for review of tax and treasury related account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Responsible for foreign exchange and borrowing & investing funds.
- Responsible for researching tax issues.
- Helping Controller with various ad hoc requests related to tax, treasury, insurance, controls and other items as required.