If you live safety always and everywhere and have a strong desire to build a better tomorrow then look to the company who helps feed the world.
Cultivating Excellence is Agrium’s culture of ownership and joint accountability. At its heart, Cultivating Excellence is about achieving superior results with integrity together, connecting and collaborating across the entire organization.
While we have great people, it is not just about that; it’s the ability to own your own engagement, the opportunity to be innovative. It’s the opportunity to grow and develop your career in ways you never imagined while teaming up with people with a passion to make a difference in the world.
Who You Will Work With You will work daily beside teams of people who will care about your safety on the job and at home. Together, you will have a Commitment to Zero and follow our 3 Safety Principles: Do It safely or not at all, There is always time to do it safely, and Care for each other’s health, safety and security.
Your team will bring out the best in you by enabling you to achieve goals and reach your full potential. You will own your own work and find innovative ways to deliver on our vision of feeding the world responsibly while working beside 15,000 people around the globe who care about you.
Reporting to the Vice President, North American Sales and Marketing this role provides strategic direction and supervises the Customer Service teams in Calgary, Alberta, Loveland, Colorado, and Americus, Georgia.
- Play a critical role not only ensuring your own safety, but also the safety of others. You will have direct accountability for ensuring familiarity and demonstrating the Commitment to Zero policy, leading with a safety mindset and modeling the 3 Safety Principles, modelling the 10 Tenets of Operation and having your own personal safety action plan
- Manage and own the Order Cycle process, from order placement to invoicing
- Supervise the set-up, reporting, and payment of all Sales related accruals, rebates, and discounts
- Responsible for consistency and alignment with all processes across Canada and US to support continuous improvement, system automation, accuracy, and resource allocation
- Represent Customer Service on projects and initiatives impacting the business
- System and process training for NAW Sales & Marketing staff relating to Agrium’s Order Cycle process
- Oversee the training and use of Agrium’s SAP Sales and Distribution modules from definition, documentation and execution through to sales reporting
- Continued development, enhancement and adoption of AgTracker as the industry leading interface with our customers
- Devise and carrying out periodic customer satisfaction surveys and focus groups in support of continuous functional improvement
- Ensure professional and efficient communications (written, verbal, etc.) between Agrium CSR group and various internal and external stakeholders in the effective execution of our business
The Ideal Candidate
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, our ideal candidate must be committed to achieving superior results with integrity and sustaining our safe and positive work environment while having the ability to embrace working side by side others in a diverse culture.
- Proven experience in maintaining highly effective customer and inter-personal relationships
- Ability to shift between high level strategies and detailed transactions with an understanding of the impacts and interactions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office components including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business or Finance is required
- A professional accounting designation is an asset
- A minimum of 5 years direct Leadership experience In-depth knowledge of SAP, modules and functionality
- In depth knowledge of SAP, modules and functionality