Our Fundraising Committee is comprised of professional volunteers who provide both strategic and tactical to support to Terra’s Resource Development team. Community support is crucial to enabling Terra to continue to deliver its mission. As our agency plans for our next stage of development, we are in the process of expanding our fundraising committee in order to support our plans for growth.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking dedicated, passionate and skilled professionals with experience in fundraising, who can help to champion our work and support both new and existing fundraising initiatives. This is a working committee and each member must be prepared to actively support and contribute to committee activities.
If you believe in the potential of teen parents and their children, and are interested in helping to raise money and awareness to make a difference in your community, you may want to consider joining Terra’s Fundraising Committee!
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Experience with fundraising campaigns and events, or demonstrated interest in and understanding of fundraising best practices
- Knowledge of, or interest in, the work of Terra and a commitment to our mission
- Time and energy to contribute to committee activities, including participating in meetings, attending events, and undertaking work outside of meetings
- Some level of comfort in soliciting support from potential and existing supporters at all levels
- Previous experience in securing corporate sponsorship is ideal
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to network and build and maintain meaningful relationships