Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00
This Assistant Controller role offers the opportunity to join an elite team with an organization that has seen steady growth in their business and is set to continue having a very busy year. This is a progressive opportunity for a candidate possessing a Canadian accounting designation. The Assistant Controller will be responsible for: month-end close, assisting with budgets and forecasting, implementing and maintaining reporting procedures as well as other ad hoc duties. We are seeking a team-oriented individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and 5+ years experience. Travel of up to two weeks a month may also be required in this role. You should be comfortable communicating and interacting with high level individuals and be interested in taking a proactive leadership role! Let us know if this is the role for you!
Our client is looking for an Assistant Controller to join their team. Previous experience working on an industrial site is required. You will have experience in assisting with operational financial analysis, contract review, as well as experience in taking a leadership role in various projects. The right candidate will excel in a fast paced and quickly changing environment. You will also possess strong communication, organizational and relationship building capabilities with internal customers.
To apply online, please go to:
For more information and additional assistance to apply, please contact Cal Jungwirth at (780) 424-4220.