Purpose and General Description
The Finance Administrator will play a key role in the effective coordination and administration of financial information for NCC Alberta. The Finance Administrator works closely with the Finance Coordinator, Regional Controller, Regional Vice-President, staff in Philanthropy and Marketing and other departments in NCC Alberta, as well as National Finance Staff. This role reports to the Regional Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Aptitudes
- Proven ability to work independently, and under supervision, and as part of a team structure
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel as well as the ability to learn new software (Financial Edge, Raiser’s Edge, Land Information Software).
- High level of numerical accuracy and attention to details
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of non-profit operations and accounting principles
- Ability to maintain confidential or sensitive information
- Understanding, support and commitment to the mission of the Nature Conservancy of Canada
Term of Employment: One year term with a possibility for renewal
This position could be part time or full time.
If you love nature and have an interest in non profit accounting come join us!
Email your resume with cover letter to Lynne.Hately@natureconservancy.ca by May 26, 2017. Please state Finance Administrator in the subject line.