Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Financial Reporting Specialist
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00
Are you seeking an opportunity to join a high profile, successful company in downtown Edmonton? Are you looking to build your career in an organization that can offer growth? The Financial Reporting Specialist will be responsible for: providing recommendations and guidance on the implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS): assist in the company's review of IFRS; assisting in the preparation of financial statement note disclosures in accordance to IFRS, preparation of regulatory filing documents and special projects. For immediate consideration please email or contact email@example.com or call (780) 424-4220, referencing Financial Reporting Specialist 05110-9283284.
The ideal candidate for this Financial Reporting Specialist will be designated (CPA) and have three plus years of diverse and comprehensive experience, including a very strong working knowledge of IFRS. Ideally you will also have had experience preparing IFRS position papers and have experience with derivatives and hedge accounting. Your personal qualities include excellent interpersonal skills. You work equally effectively as part of a team and independently. Your reputation for being client-focused in your services within a demanding, detailed and results orientated environment makes you an ideal candidate for this dynamic and challenging position. If this sounds like you, please contact us today!