Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00
Our client in the construction industry is looking for a Bookkeeper & Office Manager to join their team. It is the responsibility of this position to manage the books and the office of the organization in an efficient and organized manner. The main bookkeeping duties will require entering all financial transactions from accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, then completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations, and preparing monthly financial reports to management. The Office Managing duties include maintaining office filing systems to receiving shipments to participating in staff meetings regarding strategic plans.
As Bookkeeper & Office Manager, you will have hands on experience keeping the books for a new to western Canadian division; from day to day bookkeeping to monthly financial reporting and will enjoy rolling up your sleeves and jumping into the mix! As Bookkeeper you will also have post-secondary coursework in Accounting or will have equivalent experience. The ideal Bookkeeper will have knowledge of computerized accounting systems exclusive to the construction industry. A background in construction and/or oil and gas will be considered a bonus.
To apply online, please go to:
For more information and additional assistance to apply, please contact Adam Creaghan at (780) 424-4220.