Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00
We have an exciting new opportunity with our west end client as they are expanding and opening a new mortgage division. They are looking for an Administrative Assistant / Accounting Clerk to join their team with great opportunity for growth. As the Administrative Assistant/Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for greeting clients, answering incoming calls, entering accounts payable invoices into QuickBooks, accounts receivable, setting up payment plans and supporting a team of mortgage brokers entering paperwork. In addition to offering a wide variety of duties, our client offers a great benefits package with great growth potential for growth.
As the successful Administrative Assistant, you will have 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the mortgage or Real Estate industry. Business Administration with Accounting Diploma or previous work experience would be required for this position. Previous experience in processing accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer service and underwriting experience would be definite asset. You must have the ability to organize and prioritize your workload and ability to manage change effectively.
To apply online, please go to:
For more information and additional assistance to apply, please contact Marisa Ford at (780) 424-4220.