Working at BrokerLink means taking a customer-focused approach to working with our clients and in providing the advice and solutions that they need. Our focus has remained the same from the beginning: to be approachable and knowledgeable, and to deliver relationship-based advice to our customers.
We have an opening for a Senior Manager, Finance for acquisitions, reporting directly to the Head of Finance. Preferred work location for this position will be Calgary, Alberta, however Toronto, Ontario will also be considered. Location will be determined based on the successful candidate.
Summary of Accountabilities
Manage the day to day activities of our acquisition team including creating financial models and leading due diligence and integrations. In this role, you will work with many internal and external professionals, including lawyers and accountants, sales leaders, and operations and technology, to close acquisitions in a timely and professional manner.
- Working closely with the Head of Acquisitions, lead the modelling, valuation, review and negotiation of legal and financial agreements, due diligence and the subsequent integration of the company into BrokerLink
- Prepare and present the business case supporting transactions including the financial and business analysis
- Monitor acquired companies’ performance to ensure aligned with expectations established in the business case
- Opportunity to work on other corporate projects in this growing and dynamic company
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Certified Public Accountant
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant transaction and financial reporting experience
- Energy and curiosity
- Strong, practical analytical skills
- Work well independently, and take initiative
- Advanced Excel skills
If this opportunity interests you, please apply through our careers site:
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.