Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Senior Property Accountant
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00
Our client, an entrepreneurial, results-oriented property management company with a growing portfolio is seeking a Senior Property Accountant. You will be responsible for full cycle accounting for a large portfolio of commercial properties including doing cash receipts, cash disbursements, bank and account reconciliations as well as monthly accounting including CAM and tax allocations. As the Senior Property Accountant you will be an integral part of the accounting team and be a key driver in the success and growth of the organization. If this sounds like a role that you would like to hear more about, please contact us today!
As the ideal candidate for the Senior Property Accountant role your background consists of 5+ years of commercial property management experience (large scale retail, industrial or mixed-use) along with some form of post-secondary education. You are a self-starter who takes initiative, has very solid accounting skills, are very analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. You will also have an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to help grow a company. If you are a team-oriented individual looking to become part of a fast-paced, high energy and entrepreneurial organization, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, with reference to #05110-9319382 Senior Property Accountant.