Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a focused and results-oriented professional to join our team. Focusing on business development, you will market our services to prospective clients and build upon existing client relationships. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – please apply below.
As a Client Service Director you will focus on cultivating interim and business consulting opportunities for accounting, finance and business systems. In particular, you’ll identify and discuss future project initiatives with clients, ensure clients' expectations are met, and work with your colleagues to match our consultants' skill sets with client engagement requirements. Participation in industry professional associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community is also an important part of this role.
With a world-class talent delivery team and the depth and breadth of the Robert Half service offerings and Protiviti’s proven thought leadership and methodologies behind you, you will be uniquely positioned to be a market leader.
- Accounting or finance degree.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable; other desired professional designations include CIA, CMA and CISA.
- 5+ years’ of experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment preferred.
- Excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to discuss and define project requirements with senior-level executives.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Management Resources:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 140 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 403-264-5301 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans