Are you a strong Senior Manager, Associate or Principal, with superb client management skills, looking to join a firm with a fresh thinking, growth focused nature? If so, the Edmonton office of Crowe MacKay LLP would like the opportunity to meet with you. This position is ideal for someone with the ambition to progress to Partner level in the near future.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has had exposure to accounting, assurance and audit work.
- Be confident in advising a mixed client portfolio including owner managed businesses, NPOs and mid-sized corporate entities.
- In-depth knowledge of the accounting and tax compliance required for small businesses is essential.
The Crowe MacKay Advantage
- You will gain exposure to a varied and exceptional client portfolio, as well as being able to leverage the strong reputation of the firm to grow a strong client base.
- Crowe MacKay LLP is a member firm of Crowe Horwath International, ranked as the eighth largest global accounting network.