We currently have an opportunity for a recently designated CPA who has experience working in a mid-sized public accounting firm and acting in the capacity of a senior on an engagement team made up of partners, managers and junior team members.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- experience preparing notice to reader, review, and audit engagements;
- preparing financial statements and corporate income tax returns;
- experience preparing and reviewing personal tax returns;
- experience using software including Caseware, Taxprep, and Microsoft Office;
- enjoys assisting in the development of junior team members; and,
- strong written and interpersonal communication skills dealing with a variety of clients and team members.
You will be providing high-quality client service to our clients, partners and our team. You will be working on a variety of file engagements and effectively building strong client relationships by demonstrating a high degree of initiative, excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills, along with strong technical expertise in accounting and tax.
If you are a CPA interested in joining KMSS, please email your cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Kenway Mack Slusarchuk Stewart LLP
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest in KMSS.
Please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.