Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Director of Finance
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $120,000.00 to $125,000.00
Our client, a growing organization is seeking a Director of Finance. Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will be responsible for the integrity of the financial reporting, including supervision and guidance of the accounting function; developing and maintaining accounting policies, procedures, financial systems and internal reporting procedures; management reporting and KPI's; budgeting and forecasting; internal process control development and timeliness of the internal and external financial reporting process. As the Director of Finance, you will be an integral part of the corporate finance team and will interact with executive management. If you are a team-oriented individual looking to become part of a successful, high energy organization, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, referencing # 9338457 Director of Finance in the subject line.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 7 to 10 years of previous leadership experience. As the successful Director of Finance, you will blend strong leadership and accounting skills to become a key resource for both senior management and the accounting team. You will have a strong track record in planning, leading and managing all accounting and budgeting and forecasting functions; preparing timely and accurate financial statements including appropriate supporting analysis; overseeing and improving upon business and accounting policies and procedures; providing management with financial analysis to support operational decision making; and in providing strong leadership and mentoring to staff to guide them in realizing their potential. If this sounds like you, contact us today!