The Treasurer of Alberta Printmakers shall be a member of the Executive Committee.
The Treasurer shall :
1) oversee the financial functioning of A/P and provide regular reports to the Board on its financial state,
2) keep the financial records for A/P,
3) with the assistance of the Finance Committee develop annual budgets for presentation to the Board,
4) chair or co-chair the Finance Committee,
5) act as a signing officer for financial transactions,
6) act as liaison between the auditor, booker keeper and the Board, and
7) ensure an annual financial audit is completed in a timely manner.