Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $80,000.00 to $150,000.00
Are you passionate about the Mortgage Business? Do you have your own established clientele in the commercial or residential mortgage industry and want to take it to the next level? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client located in West Edmonton is looking for a Mortgage Broker with an established book of business to join their newly created mortgage department. This individual will have a proven track record in soliciting, maintaining and managing a portfolio. The individual should already be licensed with RECA (Real Estate Council of Alberta) and have 5 years plus experience.
The successful candidate will have their own established book of business and ability to network and source new leads in addition to leads provided by our client. Knowledge of investments standards, criteria and program requirements, including money availability of institutional investors. Perks for this role will include all expenses paid, reimbursement for annual licensing fees, healthcare benefits and use of company vehicle in addition to making a great annual salary. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact me direct at 780 424 4220 or via email at email@example.com quoting Job Number 05110-0009365069.