Payroll and Benefits Administrator Need for Growing West End Company
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary Scale: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00
Our client located in West Edmonton is looking to add a Payroll and Benefits Administrator to its team in a full-time position.
As a Payroll and Benefits Administrator you will be responsible for full cycle payroll and benefits administration for approximately 300 employees in BC, Alberta, Ontario and NWT. This role will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager and you will be responsible for semi-monthly payroll which includes; hourly, monthly, commission and customized payroll programs.
Additional duties involved are set to include adjustments, employment verification, ROE, WCB, CRA remittance and reconciliations.
This role will appeal to someone who wants to be part of a great team and who is very hands-on with a payroll.
- 5 or more years of experience in Payroll and Benefit Administration managing 300+ employees.
- Experience with ADP Workforce, multi-provincial experience specific to BC, NWT, Ontario and Alberta.
- Post-secondary Diploma in Accounting.
- Designation as a Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) is ideal.
Connect With Us Today:
To express your interest in this full-time position, connect today with Marisa Ford at (780) 424-4220 or firstname.lastname@example.org or quoting Payroll and Benefits / 05110-0009982599.