Payroll Administrator, Ontario Government
We are currently seeking a detail oriented and highly analytical Payroll Administrator for an excellent six (6) month + interim assignment with our Government client in Toronto.
In this role you will be processing bi-weekly payroll, tracking attendance and processing and submitting Record of Employment Forms. You will maintain accurate employee records in the internal excel based payroll system and provide support to other special tasks and projects as needed.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in payroll;
- Experience processing payroll within an unionized environment is an asset;
- Strong attention to details and excellent investigation skills;
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion with confidential information;
- CHRP or PCP designation is an asset.
If you feel you have the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for applying however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.