Treasury Accountant (3+ years experience)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepares entries for bank transactions.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Oversees accurate and timely processing and payment of customer invoices via wire and EFT
- Assists with completion of month end process.
- Completes monthly GST filings.
- Reconciles employee and non-resident withholding tax.
- Prepares supporting schedules, calculations, journal entries and reports in accordance with month end calendar.
- Reviews, balances, interprets reports and makes corrections as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 3 years’ experience in upstream oil and gas industry.
- Degree in accounting or recognized accounting designation (CPA-CGA preferred).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic displaying initiative and minimal supervision.
- Team player with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience dealing with various business areas.
- Qbyte FM
- Qbyte Optix reporting
Application Deadline: August 18, 2017
Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews. We thank you for your interest.