Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Banking Credit Analyst
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00
Our client located in West Edmonton is looking for an experienced Mortgage Underwriter to join their growing team. The successful Mortgage Underwriter will be able to analyze, critically assess and structure all types of commercial and residential mortgage loan applications. You will provide expert advice and guidance to existing clients with respect to their mortgage planning and other credit requirements, including product selection and or price negotiations. You will also be responsible for completion of mortgage loan application and submission of all required supporting documentation for approval. Exceptional written and verbal communication, customer service and ability to face passed environment is required for this role.
The successful Mortgage Underwriter reporting to the VP, will have 5 years+ experience in a related mortgage underwriting position. Preference will be given to those who are in possession of a mortgage broker’s license or be working towards obtaining a license. Completion of business related courses such as Real Estate Law and Canadian banking are a definite asset for this role. If you feel that you have the required qualifications and experience, sent your resume to Marisa Ford - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780 424 4220.