Our client, a leader in continent-wide transportation, is looking to fill the position of Senior Internal Auditor.
Working from its Winnipeg office and reporting to the Director of Financial Audits, the Senior Internal Auditor will take part in risk management, internal controls, and will report findings and project results to Management and the Board of Directors. The Senior Internal Auditor will also implement process improvements, research complex accounting transactions, manage audit activities across multiple departments, and maintain a follow-up program to ensure appropriate implementation of risk mitigating actions.
- A University degree in accounting or a related field;
- A professional accounting designation;
- 3 or more years of applicable experience;
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team;
- Familiarity with ERP, SAP, US GAAP and IFRS.
Connect With Us Today:
Our client offers substantial remunerations including a strong benefits package, pension plan and share purchase plan.
If you are a motivated audit professional looking for a wonderful opportunity to develop your career with a well-respected organization, please forward your resume in confidence to Brent Rein at firstname.lastname@example.org.