Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Interline Payables and Receivables Clerk
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00
Our Southside transportation client is expanding and searching for an Interline Payables and Receivables Clerk to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the Controller, the Interline Payables & Receivables Clerk will work within the head office and will gain exposure to a variety of areas in accounting. The Interline Payables and Receivables Clerk will begin their day in accounts payable; reviewing and entering invoices into the accounting system, verifying information and reviewing all statements. This individual will be processing cheque runs monthly and reconciling accounts payable statements. Accounts receivable duties include posting and reconciling payments to the general ledger, maintaining ledgers, credit balances and resolving account irregularities. Communicating with customers to provide billing information and support to facilitate the collection of funds is also a key responsibility. Our client has expansion plans and as the company grows so will the potential for this role. To apply for this position, please send your resume to Allison Greyeyes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 780-424-4220 quoting job number 05110-9996978 in the subject line.
The successful applicant for the Interline Payables & Receivables Clerk role will ensure all accounts payable invoices are processed for payment in an accurate and timely fashion; along with all receivables and accounts payables are kept current. Transportation experience is a must for this role along with 3+ years experience. The Payables & Receivables applicants must have superior written and verbal communication along with a customer service driven mentality. For immediate consideration please forward your resume to Allison Greyeyes at email@example.com or call me directly at 780-424-4220 quoting 05110-9996978 in the subject line.