Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Bilingual Staff Accountant
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00
Experience the difference a small office environment and approachable management team makes! The successful Bilingual (French/English) Staff Accountant will enjoy enormous variety within this public accounting firm including: Notice to Readers, Bookkeeping, Tax, and other duties as assigned by the Partners. Our client has a presence in 2 locations in Central and Southern Alberta and are looking to grow the team with a talented accounting professional.
Combined with a customer service attitude, the successful Staff Accountant will interest in pursuing a career in public practice. Responsibilities include; Notice to Reader, Bookkeeping, and tax filing. Successful completion of post-secondary accounting education and pursuing a designation is considered an asset. Applicants for the Accounting Technician Position will have strong technical skills and an advanced understanding of MS Office, CaseWare, TaxPrep, and Jazzit to ensure immediate success in this fast paced position. As a Staff Accountant you will be the front line of contact with clients and must have exceptional verbal (in person and over the phone) and written communication skills. For immediate confidential consideration please forward your resume to Adam Creaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting position “Staff Accountant 05110-0009997321 “in the subject line.