Our client, an Oil & Gas company based in Downtown Calgary, is looking to add an Operational Accountant for an immediate contract assignment with the potential to evolve into a longer term role.
Key responsibilities involved for the Operational Accountant will include:
- Managing month end procedures related to processing and analysis of monthly OPEX accrual reports.
- Preparing monthly operations package for business units.
- Presenting results to the COO and other operations leaders.
- Providing sales tax and property tax analysis as well as carbon levy filings.
- Participating in ad hoc analysis as well as special projects related to provincial taxation, and insurance matters as it relates to operations and facilities.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity in a fast-paced, fun and respectful work environment, connect with us today to learn more.
You have 5 or more years of experience in a similar role within a medium sized Oil & Gas producer. Previous experience using Qbyte, combined with strong Excel skills are a must. Preference will be given to candidates who hold an accounting designation (CPA designated).
You are highly detailed and solutions oriented, and have experience working closely with the operations team.
Connect With Us Today:
For more information and confidential consideration, contact Robert Half Management Resources today at (403) 264-5301 or email@example.com quoting Operational Accountant / Calgary in the heading of your email.