Chartered Professional Accountant
Here’s a great opportunity for more client involvement. Long term stable work environment with lots of job satisfaction.
- File Prep
- File Review
- Client Consultation
- Personal & Corporate Tax Returns
- CRA Audits
- Staff Supervision
- Accounting Designation with Proven Experience
- Experience working with Ag Based Clients
- Self-Motivated Nature with a Desire to work Autonomously
- Detail Orientated with Strong Accuracy
- Customer Service Focus
- Able to Meet Deadlines
- Public Practice Experience required
- Computer Proficiency with Excel, Sage 50 (Simply Accounting), Quick Books, Caseware, Profile
- Competitive Wage
- Benefits Package
- Professional Working Environment
- Stable, Long-term Employment
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm (expected annual hours 2150)
Only ONLINE or EMAIL applications will be accepted.
Please send resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.