- Location: Calgary, Alberta
- Ref: #05000-0009992203
Working with our client, a private Oil & Gas services company, we are recruiting for a Finance Director with an entrepreneurial spirit to join its dynamic organization.
As the Finance Director, you will be responsible for planning, evaluating and controlling all aspects of the financial functions for the company to maximize profitability including:
- Financial reporting
- Strategic planning
- Analysis of operational performance
- Internal controls
- Process improvement
- Tax functions
- Leadership of the accounting team
Key responsibilities involved will include:
- Guiding all financial decisions
- Implementing best practices
- Maintaining policies and procedures
- Preparing strategic plans, reporting packages, budgets, forecasts, and cash flows
- Collecting/Interpreting financial data to evaluate financial conditions
- Presenting to key stakeholders to drive business results and evaluate acquisition opportunities
You are a designated accountant (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) with 10 or more years of progressive leadership experience within a multi-location construction or energy services based environment. You present a demonstrated ability to plan strategically, influence change, drive results and effectively lead a team.
Connect With Us Today:
For consideration for this rewarding Finance Director post, connect with Karen Krieger today at (403) 476-0379 or email@example.com quoting Finance Director / 05000-0009992203 in the heading of your email.