- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary Scale: $45,000.00 to $70,000.00
Our prestigious client in Downtown Edmonton is recruiting to add a Collections Officer to its team in a full-time role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Collections Officer will be responsible for contacting clients regarding outstanding accounts receivable balances, following-up with debtors to arrange satisfactory payment proposals, compiling detailed progress reports, assisting in developing documentation in regards to utilizing new software, and other ad-hoc projects as they arise.
- 2 or more years of collections experience;
- Post-secondary Diploma/Degree in accounting;
- Ability to manipulate Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level;
- Ability to analyze and interpret discrepancies;
- Highly developed business communication (written/verbal) skills.
Connect With Us Today:
For more information about this full-time position in Edmonton, connect with Adam Creaghan today at (780) 424-4220 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Collections / Edmonton in the heading of your email.