Senior Financial Analyst
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $75,000.00
Robert Half Finance is looking for an outstanding Senior Financial Analyst to join a fast-growing company. In this role, you will conduct financial modeling on a range of financial products and measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. You will also be responsible for advising management on the distribution of resources to best complete objectives and preparing reports for management.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will serve as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and financial reporting.
How you will make an impact?
- Survey performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Provide expertise and leadership in the area of IFRS
- Develop accounting position papers related to complex transactions and accounting standard changes
- Propel monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions necessary
- Track monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources in the best way possible
- Work with the Accounting team on monthly and quarterly financial close processes
- Manage and organize strategy and business planning processes
- Understand and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
You should be highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations.
The ideal candidate is a designated (CPA) with 3 or more years of diverse and comprehensive experience, including a very strong working knowledge of IFRS. Ideally you have experience preparing IFRS position papers and have experience with derivatives and hedge accounting.
Your personal qualities include excellent interpersonal skills. You work equally effectively as part of a team and independently.
Your reputation for being client-focused in your services within a demanding, detailed and results orientated environment makes you an ideal candidate for this dynamic and challenging position.
Connect With Us Today:
If this sounds like you, connect with us today!
For immediate consideration, contact Cal Jungwirth today at (780) 424-4220 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Senior Financial Analyst / 05110-10035973.