Our client, an Oil & Gas company based in Downtown Calgary, is actively recruiting for a Payroll Change Management Consultant for a 3-month contract opportunity to develop a change management strategy for its payroll system.
As the Payroll Change Management Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Leading, planning and implementing all activities related to change management, communication and training for the identified new/changed processes.
You are a strong communicator who will be interacting with multiple of stakeholders to gather information. Your role as Payroll Change Management Consultant will be integral to assisting with creating and testing of UAT test plans.
- 5+ years of experience with full-cycle payroll in a large organization (1000+ employees) including experience with multiple payroll impacting IT projects.
- Experience with impact assessments of initiatives on various business units, design strategies and plans to manage change throughout the organization.
- Experience with large ERP software and HRIS system.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence others and lead people through a change and the change process.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision, while working within tight timelines.
For immediate consideration for this outstanding remarkable contract role, connect with Robert Half Management Resources today at (403) 264-5301 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Payroll Consultant / 05000-9500713438.