Our client, a well-established company in Downtown Calgary, is seeking an ambitious Senior Accountant to join its rapidly growing organization in a full-time role.
Specific responsibilities involved for the Senior Accountant will include, among other:
- Performing accounts payable (A/P), accounts receivable (A/R), vendor and customer account reconciliations;
- Reconciling bank statements;
- Processing payroll;
- Working within the General Ledger, posting monthly accruals and accrual adjustments;
- Preparing monthly financial statements;
- Assisting with year-end procedures.
You have 3 or more years of experience with a strong working knowledge of accounting software as well as an excellent command of Microsoft Excel. You should be actively enrolled and in pursuit of the CPA accounting designation. Strong communication (written/verbal) skills are essential as are strong analytical skills and the ability to work well within a team.
For more information, connect today with Jason Stephen at (403) 476-0379 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Staff Accountant / 05000-0010001046.